A thousand-year-old chapel – this is what our parents and grandparents called this chapel, despite the fact that its origin dates back to 1775. Unfortunately, our generation only remembers the summer house as the ruins of a once admirable architecture.
The Sans Souci summer house civic association was established in 2006 and its intention is to reconstruct the chapel and restore the obelisk, as the last preserved artifacts of the former famous summer castle.
The project, whose author is an academic architect Štefan Mitro, contains the reconstruction of the chapel.
All 10 members of the civic association are trying to preserve the landscape to create a cultural and social resort for all who come for mental rest.
On these pages we will inform about the activities of the Sans Souci summer house civic association of Iliašovce and the progress we will achieve with your help, we believe.
Look at the past and the current form of the summer house in our image gallery.
chairman of civic association